We are planning for our honeymoon trip to Europe (1st timer) & need some advises.
We will visit Italy (Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Venice & Milan) after Paris.
What is the best route or any suggestions on which cities should we go 1st?
P/s: we will fly home from Milan.
Thank you in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?