We are planning for our honeymoon trip to Europe (1st timer) & need some advises.
We will visit Italy (Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Venice & Milan) after Paris.
What is the best route or any suggestions on which cities should we go 1st?
P/s: we will fly home from Milan.
Thank you in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Porto in January
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Rome Water Shortage
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 Help with tips in UK