Dang! We're in Paris and just realized I left my Guide book at home. We want to go to. Chantilly on Thursday and am hoping one of you can tell us which train to take - that is what station can we catch the train from and which station will we get off at? As ever, thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Barcelona with baby
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question