Hoping for some advice on trains in France. We will be traveling from London to Paris on the Eurostar on a Friday. Get into Gare du Nord at 11:15 am. I'd like to take a 12:10 train to Caen from St. Lazare. Is this doable? What is the quickest way from Gare du Nord to St. Lazare (2 people, 2 wheeley bags, 2 carryon bags, no experience with Paris metro) ? If I can't make the 12:10, I'll have to wait until 1:45, which would work if need be. On that vein, if I purchase full-price flexible tickets for the 12:10 train and miss it, can I use the tickets for 1:45 train? Would I have to go to the ticket window to exchange, or can I just board the later train?
Getting excited, only a few weeks until the trip!
Paris to Caen - time needed to change train stations?
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!