Hoping for some advice on trains in France. We will be traveling from London to Paris on the Eurostar on a Friday. Get into Gare du Nord at 11:15 am. I'd like to take a 12:10 train to Caen from St. Lazare. Is this doable? What is the quickest way from Gare du Nord to St. Lazare (2 people, 2 wheeley bags, 2 carryon bags, no experience with Paris metro) ? If I can't make the 12:10, I'll have to wait until 1:45, which would work if need be. On that vein, if I purchase full-price flexible tickets for the 12:10 train and miss it, can I use the tickets for 1:45 train? Would I have to go to the ticket window to exchange, or can I just board the later train?
Getting excited, only a few weeks until the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 italy itinerary request
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS