Hoping for some advice on trains in France. We will be traveling from London to Paris on the Eurostar on a Friday. Get into Gare du Nord at 11:15 am. I'd like to take a 12:10 train to Caen from St. Lazare. Is this doable? What is the quickest way from Gare du Nord to St. Lazare (2 people, 2 wheeley bags, 2 carryon bags, no experience with Paris metro) ? If I can't make the 12:10, I'll have to wait until 1:45, which would work if need be. On that vein, if I purchase full-price flexible tickets for the 12:10 train and miss it, can I use the tickets for 1:45 train? Would I have to go to the ticket window to exchange, or can I just board the later train?
Getting excited, only a few weeks until the trip!
Paris to Caen - time needed to change train stations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma