Hoping for some advice on trains in France. We will be traveling from London to Paris on the Eurostar on a Friday. Get into Gare du Nord at 11:15 am. I'd like to take a 12:10 train to Caen from St. Lazare. Is this doable? What is the quickest way from Gare du Nord to St. Lazare (2 people, 2 wheeley bags, 2 carryon bags, no experience with Paris metro) ? If I can't make the 12:10, I'll have to wait until 1:45, which would work if need be. On that vein, if I purchase full-price flexible tickets for the 12:10 train and miss it, can I use the tickets for 1:45 train? Would I have to go to the ticket window to exchange, or can I just board the later train?
Getting excited, only a few weeks until the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소】생중계카지노
- 2 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라～온라인바카라주소
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 9 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017