Hoping for some advice on trains in France. We will be traveling from London to Paris on the Eurostar on a Friday. Get into Gare du Nord at 11:15 am. I'd like to take a 12:10 train to Caen from St. Lazare. Is this doable? What is the quickest way from Gare du Nord to St. Lazare (2 people, 2 wheeley bags, 2 carryon bags, no experience with Paris metro) ? If I can't make the 12:10, I'll have to wait until 1:45, which would work if need be. On that vein, if I purchase full-price flexible tickets for the 12:10 train and miss it, can I use the tickets for 1:45 train? Would I have to go to the ticket window to exchange, or can I just board the later train?
Getting excited, only a few weeks until the trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Morocco
- 2 Visiting the Black Forest
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 10 Car hire
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 17 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?