My wife and I will be visiting Paris in early September then wish to take the train from Paris to Brussels. From what I have read the train from Paris to Brussel stops at the Brussels South Midi station. Is it best to stay in a hotel close to the Midi station or travel to the Central station for a hotel? Any recommendations on hotels? How difficult is it to travel from the Midi station to the central station?
Paris to Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 7 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Porto to Lisbon
- 15 How much time in Lisbon?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 23 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 24 St Christophers Paris
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please