My wife and I will be visiting Paris in early September then wish to take the train from Paris to Brussels. From what I have read the train from Paris to Brussel stops at the Brussels South Midi station. Is it best to stay in a hotel close to the Midi station or travel to the Central station for a hotel? Any recommendations on hotels? How difficult is it to travel from the Midi station to the central station?
Paris to Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 9 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 10 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 11 Lycian Way
- 12 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 13 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 14 Rental Car in Paris
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 17 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 18 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 24 1st timer
- 25 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley