My wife and I will be visiting Paris in early September then wish to take the train from Paris to Brussels. From what I have read the train from Paris to Brussel stops at the Brussels South Midi station. Is it best to stay in a hotel close to the Midi station or travel to the Central station for a hotel? Any recommendations on hotels? How difficult is it to travel from the Midi station to the central station?
Paris to Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?