Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 20 London – five days with two teen boys
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain