Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 White Christmas
- 3 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Italy tours
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?