Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 4 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 5 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 10 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Riga 2014
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna