Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 2 Uk visa processing time
- 3 Uk visa
- 4 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 8 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 9 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Porto to Salamanca
- 15 Trip to Italy
- 16 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 17 Copenhagen hotel
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Please help me plan my trip!
- 24 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 25 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice