Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 How Do Public Holidays Affect Travel and Sightseeing in France?
- 5 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 6 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 10 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 11 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Amsterday > Bruges
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 19 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 20 Great restaurants in Italy
- 21 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 22 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 23 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 24 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts