Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Traveling in Bulgaria in May
- 3 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Transportation in Paris
- 6 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 7 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 8 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 11 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 12 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 13 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Car Rentals in Athens
- 16 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 17 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 21 Weekend navigo options
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 24 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?