Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Baltic cruise ports
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 17 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 18 British Honeymoon!
- 19 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 20 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 21 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 22 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Airbnb
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?