Had a horrible haircut yesterday. My hairdresser, French, went back to live in France last September and yesterday I finally succumbed and got a hair cut for my trip. Ruined for all time is how I'm feeling today, but this too will pass. Anyway, I was thinking of taking a day trip, or over night trip to Bordeaux, to visit him, get my hair redeemed, and see some local sights. What's the best way to get to the City of Bordeaux, how long does it take, and what else should I visit in a day or a day and night while here. Any recommendations for a hotel? Don't laugh, please!
Paris to Bordeaux, for vanity first, touring second
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 going to italy
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 13 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 14 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Ayasofya Hotel
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...