We are planning to travel from Paris to Bordeax in mid February. I don't know what's the best way to explore. Should we take train or drive to Bordeaux? How much do I have to prepare for toll and fuel cost? Appreciate your help and information.
Paris to Bordeaux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 12 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Sicily in a winter
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland