I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 8 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 9 London visit
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?