I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
- 1 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 2 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Drive Rome Florence
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Best area for wine and which one?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 17 Prague Itinerary
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 20 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys