I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Token of thanks!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 4 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 3 days in Bordeaux
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 4 days in lake region
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 22 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 23 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como