I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Novels set in Greece
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Greek islands from Turkey
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas