I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 France in 2003
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Maratea
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel