I'll be in west Europe next month and am taking in many of the major cities, but I'd love to be able to escape the hustle and bustle and see some countryside. It just so happens that between Paris and Berlin I have 3 days/2 nights free so I'd love to travel between these 2 destinations via train with the goal of seeing some beautiful scenery and small authentic towns. I have no desire to shop, eat in ritzy restaurants or stay in flash hotels so off the main tourist trail is preferred. Can anyone suggest an itinerary that fits my criteria, that will get me from Paris to Berlin via rail in 3 days/2 nights?
Paris to Berlin, 3 days/2 nights via rail - itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Travel with Teens
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 7 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?