I am looking for suggestions for a place to stop between leaving Paris and arriving in Bayeux. We will have a car, so anyplace along the way that might be a nice place to explore for an hour or so, or longer in there is a great lunch place, is what I am looking for. We have never been to this area of France before, so everything in the area is new. We like small quaint villages, or anyplace with shops to stroll around. Considering Rouen, but don't want to fight traffic or get lost in a city. We will be spending the next few days in Bayeux to see some of the WWII sites. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paris to Bayeux - Lunch stop
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Cyprus in December
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia