I am looking for suggestions for a place to stop between leaving Paris and arriving in Bayeux. We will have a car, so anyplace along the way that might be a nice place to explore for an hour or so, or longer in there is a great lunch place, is what I am looking for. We have never been to this area of France before, so everything in the area is new. We like small quaint villages, or anyplace with shops to stroll around. Considering Rouen, but don't want to fight traffic or get lost in a city. We will be spending the next few days in Bayeux to see some of the WWII sites. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paris to Bayeux - Lunch stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 London hotel
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan