I am looking for suggestions for a place to stop between leaving Paris and arriving in Bayeux. We will have a car, so anyplace along the way that might be a nice place to explore for an hour or so, or longer in there is a great lunch place, is what I am looking for. We have never been to this area of France before, so everything in the area is new. We like small quaint villages, or anyplace with shops to stroll around. Considering Rouen, but don't want to fight traffic or get lost in a city. We will be spending the next few days in Bayeux to see some of the WWII sites. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paris to Bayeux - Lunch stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 bath or york
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 car rental info
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt