I am looking for suggestions for a place to stop between leaving Paris and arriving in Bayeux. We will have a car, so anyplace along the way that might be a nice place to explore for an hour or so, or longer in there is a great lunch place, is what I am looking for. We have never been to this area of France before, so everything in the area is new. We like small quaint villages, or anyplace with shops to stroll around. Considering Rouen, but don't want to fight traffic or get lost in a city. We will be spending the next few days in Bayeux to see some of the WWII sites. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paris to Bayeux - Lunch stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 18 Edinburgh - outings?
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons