I am looking for suggestions for a place to stop between leaving Paris and arriving in Bayeux. We will have a car, so anyplace along the way that might be a nice place to explore for an hour or so, or longer in there is a great lunch place, is what I am looking for. We have never been to this area of France before, so everything in the area is new. We like small quaint villages, or anyplace with shops to stroll around. Considering Rouen, but don't want to fight traffic or get lost in a city. We will be spending the next few days in Bayeux to see some of the WWII sites. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paris to Bayeux - Lunch stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 2 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed