wanted to get your opinion on taking an overnight train from paris to basel. My wife and I can currently book the tickets on the 10:43 dep train from Paris with the arrival of 4:50 in basel. Options I have are:
- second class seats for 40Eu
- first class seats for 60Eu
- couchettes for 131 Eu
- second class reclining seats 103Eu
- T2 cabin (private cabin with 2 beds) for 205 Eu
What do you guys think of the options? We are travelling on this train so that we can save some time, and get the next day to explore switzerland (we actually are planning on staying in Wengen)...
I haven't heard rave reviews about couchettes...but we were leaning towards that as (we think) we might get good 5 hrs sleep...and not be tired the next day...
what do you guys think..thanks alot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich