I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 Santorini
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 11 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 12 Day trips from Seville
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 17 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 20 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 21 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 22 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 25 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.