I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 2 Paris Bastille Day
- 3 River Cruise
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 car rental agency
- 8 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 9 Italy for 5 nights!
- 10 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 11 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Paris Art Galleries
- 14 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Croatia help
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??