I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 7 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 8 Escargot
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 13 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 18 Alterations to night trains routes
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 21 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 24 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London