I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 5 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 6 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 7 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 14 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 15 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 16 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 17 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 18 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 19 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 22 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?