I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 2 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 6 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 7 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Spain driving trip
- 11 Renting an apt.
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 21 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 24 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 25 Help me with this trip