I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 days in lake region
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 7 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 8 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 9 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 10 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 11 7 countries in a month
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 floods in Andalucia
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 21 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 22 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 23 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe