I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Day Trips from Nice
- 13 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 Cornwall or Paris?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 100 years of French gratitude