I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 5 Rioja
- 6 Madrid
- 7 Ireland train system: first class??
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 11 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 12 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 13 apartment
- 14 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 15 travel insurance
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 18 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 19 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 20 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 21 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 22 London and nearby suggestions
- 23 Brighton-bath Uk
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Southeast Sicily for 10 days