I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Iceland lodging costs July
- 3 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 4 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 5 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Hotels in old Rome
- 10 ABOUT SPAIN
- 11 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 16 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 18 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 19 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 20 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 21 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 22 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 23 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 24 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 25 Albi/Carcassone