I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 5 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 Jewelry
- 15 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 16 Olive Oil
- 17 We have no idea where to go!
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 21 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 22 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 23 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?