I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 men's shoes spain
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Unique Venice Activity
- 9 Traveling in France by train
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Camper Rental in Iceland