I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 6 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 7 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 11 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 12 La Sagrada Familia
- 13 Need help with itinerary
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 16 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Do I need train tix in advance
- 19 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 23 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 24 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 25 Aaah...Umbria!