I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Azores
- 4 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Azores
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Dublin to Armagh?
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...