I have 10 days, May 28th, to take a train trip from Paris, France to Basel, Switzerland. I have a France-Switzerland Eurail pass for a family of 4. When I tried to make seat reservations on TGV trains through Rail Europe website, I did not get any option. So, I am thinking that the limited seats for EuRail pass holders are gone. Is my understanding correct? What are other options to travel from Paris to Basel with family using my EuRail pass?
Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 15 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!