1) Any idea if we can take the high speed train from Paris to Girona instead of Barcelona? One thought was to train to Girona spend a day there, rent a car to go see the Dali museum and local area and then spend one day driving down the Costa Brava (and swimming) until we reach Barcelona, where we will be for 4 days.
2) I saw a comment about making train reservations ahead of time. Did we miss our chance at cheap train fares from Paris for mid-July (family of 4). Should we get a Eurorail 4 day passes instead and rely on the train for the day trip to Griona and Monserrat .We ultimately fly out of madrid so need to get there and have time for one day trip from there (likely Toledo)? Ant thoughts on the most affordable, scenic and interesting. I thought Monserrat offered a chance to be outdoors and see scenenry rather than more buildings to break up the set of activities with the kids.
3) Any additional thoughts on MUST do things in Paris/ Barcelona (or Spain) with kids would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but