1) Any idea if we can take the high speed train from Paris to Girona instead of Barcelona? One thought was to train to Girona spend a day there, rent a car to go see the Dali museum and local area and then spend one day driving down the Costa Brava (and swimming) until we reach Barcelona, where we will be for 4 days.
2) I saw a comment about making train reservations ahead of time. Did we miss our chance at cheap train fares from Paris for mid-July (family of 4). Should we get a Eurorail 4 day passes instead and rely on the train for the day trip to Griona and Monserrat .We ultimately fly out of madrid so need to get there and have time for one day trip from there (likely Toledo)? Ant thoughts on the most affordable, scenic and interesting. I thought Monserrat offered a chance to be outdoors and see scenenry rather than more buildings to break up the set of activities with the kids.
3) Any additional thoughts on MUST do things in Paris/ Barcelona (or Spain) with kids would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 YAHOO@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 6 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Half day in Côte d'Azur