1) Any idea if we can take the high speed train from Paris to Girona instead of Barcelona? One thought was to train to Girona spend a day there, rent a car to go see the Dali museum and local area and then spend one day driving down the Costa Brava (and swimming) until we reach Barcelona, where we will be for 4 days.
2) I saw a comment about making train reservations ahead of time. Did we miss our chance at cheap train fares from Paris for mid-July (family of 4). Should we get a Eurorail 4 day passes instead and rely on the train for the day trip to Griona and Monserrat .We ultimately fly out of madrid so need to get there and have time for one day trip from there (likely Toledo)? Ant thoughts on the most affordable, scenic and interesting. I thought Monserrat offered a chance to be outdoors and see scenenry rather than more buildings to break up the set of activities with the kids.
3) Any additional thoughts on MUST do things in Paris/ Barcelona (or Spain) with kids would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri