1) Any idea if we can take the high speed train from Paris to Girona instead of Barcelona? One thought was to train to Girona spend a day there, rent a car to go see the Dali museum and local area and then spend one day driving down the Costa Brava (and swimming) until we reach Barcelona, where we will be for 4 days.
2) I saw a comment about making train reservations ahead of time. Did we miss our chance at cheap train fares from Paris for mid-July (family of 4). Should we get a Eurorail 4 day passes instead and rely on the train for the day trip to Griona and Monserrat .We ultimately fly out of madrid so need to get there and have time for one day trip from there (likely Toledo)? Ant thoughts on the most affordable, scenic and interesting. I thought Monserrat offered a chance to be outdoors and see scenenry rather than more buildings to break up the set of activities with the kids.
3) Any additional thoughts on MUST do things in Paris/ Barcelona (or Spain) with kids would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"