My husband and I will be taking 11 days for our honeymoon in late September. We arrive early morning in Paris and have scheduled our departing flight out of Barcelona. We are having a very difficult time figuring out an itinerary. We would like to make one stop inbetween Paris and Barcelona. I am going crazy doing research. I just want to do it all. I am a little worried we won't feel that we have seen beautiful scenery if we spend all our time between Paris and Barcelona, we want to see some land and country inbetween. Some of my ideas are below, but really we are open to anything that fits in our time constraint.
1. Wish we could belnd in with the locals. Always looking for an authentic cultural experience.
2. We live by good food and good scenery. We could probably plan the entire trip based on unique restaurants.
3. History is interesting, but mostly going in one and out the other. Seen one church/historical sight, seen them all.
Below are my ideas:
1. Drive (so that we have the choice to stop and enjoy) from Paris to Zurich (or Geneva) through Alsace. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Zurich to Barcelona.
2. Drive from Paris to Geneva through Burgundy. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Geneva to Barcelona.
3. Fly from Paris to Cinque Terre region of Italy. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Cinque Terre to Barcelona.
4. Fly from Paris to Vienna. Spend 2 or 3 days in this region. Fly to Barcelona.
5. Fly from Paris to Barcelona, rent a car and explore the Pyrenees and maybe Basque Country.
Thank you for your help.
- very confused!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 who is in amsterdam?
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 21 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland