My husband and I will be taking 11 days for our honeymoon in late September. We arrive early morning in Paris and have scheduled our departing flight out of Barcelona. We are having a very difficult time figuring out an itinerary. We would like to make one stop inbetween Paris and Barcelona. I am going crazy doing research. I just want to do it all. I am a little worried we won't feel that we have seen beautiful scenery if we spend all our time between Paris and Barcelona, we want to see some land and country inbetween. Some of my ideas are below, but really we are open to anything that fits in our time constraint.
1. Wish we could belnd in with the locals. Always looking for an authentic cultural experience.
2. We live by good food and good scenery. We could probably plan the entire trip based on unique restaurants.
3. History is interesting, but mostly going in one and out the other. Seen one church/historical sight, seen them all.
Below are my ideas:
1. Drive (so that we have the choice to stop and enjoy) from Paris to Zurich (or Geneva) through Alsace. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Zurich to Barcelona.
2. Drive from Paris to Geneva through Burgundy. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Geneva to Barcelona.
3. Fly from Paris to Cinque Terre region of Italy. Spend 2 days in this region. Fly from Cinque Terre to Barcelona.
4. Fly from Paris to Vienna. Spend 2 or 3 days in this region. Fly to Barcelona.
5. Fly from Paris to Barcelona, rent a car and explore the Pyrenees and maybe Basque Country.
Thank you for your help.
- very confused!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노 주소§【RAM300.COM】§ 세부 카지노
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report