My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canal du Midi
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Barcelona and...
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 14 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 15 Spain during Holy Week
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 23 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 24 Paris catacombs question
- 25 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works