My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 2 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 5 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt