My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 The Rain in Spain and more
- 6 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 9 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway