My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 Help with Ireland Itinerary