My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 International Friends Tour
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 15 Bordeaux TRIP
- 16 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 17 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 18 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 19 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport