My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Paris to Barcelona by train? Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 2 Kitchens Units London
- 3 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 german rail ticket question
- 15 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 16 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 flea markets in France
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe