My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report