My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 2 Alhambra
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 Paris weather
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Italy weather last week of March.
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 10 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Advice for London 2 days
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 19 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 20 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 21 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 22 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 23 Dinge B&B
- 24 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris