My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 limousine services - milan - rome
- 3 Regarding Residence Permit
- 4 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Homesaty
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 10 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 Route des Vins
- 14 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 15 2 days in Florence
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?