My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Sienna with kids
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 25 Classical Music in Milan