We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Where is a good mid way stop for Paris to Annecy? Would Lyon or Dijon be a good stopover? Any other recommendations? Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
Paris to Annecy - Where is a good mid way stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 2 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 2 for 1 tickets
- 5 Spa in Scotland
- 6 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 15 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 16 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 17 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 20 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 21 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France