We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Where is a good mid way stop for Paris to Annecy? Would Lyon or Dijon be a good stopover? Any other recommendations? Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
Paris to Annecy - Where is a good mid way stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 Rome Food Tour
- 15 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 Art in Paris
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Rental car while in Ireland
- 21 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 24 St Germain
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire