We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Where is a good mid way stop for Paris to Annecy? Would Lyon or Dijon be a good stopover? Any other recommendations? Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
Paris to Annecy - Where is a good mid way stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 UK with Kids
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 5 Airb2b in Paris
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 12 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 13 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 16 Train from Sarlat
- 17 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 Tuscan cooking school
- 20 Two days in Dublin
- 21 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?