We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Where is a good mid way stop for Paris to Annecy? Would Lyon or Dijon be a good stopover? Any other recommendations? Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
Paris to Annecy - Where is a good mid way stop?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 5 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 6 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 7 Aix en Provence
- 8 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 11 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 18 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 19 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 20 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 21 Things to do in/around Milan
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 Day Trips from Paris
- 24 Ireland's west coast
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?