Originally I was going to do Paris then Venice/Florence/Rome, which is too much I realized. A friend suggested that I go from Paris to the Amalfi Coast. I've never been to the Amalfi Coast before, and I have no idea where to stay or what the conditions are like in mid-August. A site recommends Salerno, and other sites either praise the Amalfi Coast anytime of the year or say it's congested, hot, overly expensive and to be avoided. Can anyone who's been there help clsrify? It's August, so I know anywhere I go will have tourists. If someone can suggest hotels that would be great. And if anyone sees the AC as unbearable in August, any suggestions for a similar place? I'm not on a tight budget but also fon't want to spend over 400 euros a night or be in such a small town that the restaurant choices are very few.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 10 Prague on a budget...
- 11 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 12 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 13 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 First trip - destination advice!
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris