Family of four arriving at CDG around 1 pm on a Saturday. Taxi or train to our apartment in the 2nd? About how much can we expect to pay vs. taking train/shuttle? Is there a central taxi stand/company that we should be looking for?
Paris - Taxi from CDG to 2nd
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 13 Cruise the River Shannon
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Food tours in Rome?
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Rome Food Tour
- 19 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 20 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 21 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe