Me , my husband with our 5 year old daugher are planning for a trip to Paris & switzerland.
This is our first trip in europe, so we dont really know if the planning & number of days we have decided is good or not.I am here giving the entire trip plan.Please give suggestions if we need to cover any other place in switzerland.We dont know much about Paris also, so please suggest should we extend out stay in paris ? We are not sure if we need to stay at Zurich or its not required.For disneyland also We have kept 2 days, so its required or we should make it to 1 day.
We are staying in Dubai.We are taking flight to Zurich then from there another flight to paris.
1st day Paris (we will reach at 9 am)
2nd day Paris (we will check out paris hotel this late evening & will go to disneyland)
3rd day Disney Land
4th day Disney Land
5th Day Interlaken (Train to Basel/Swiss Pass)
6th Day Interlaken
7th Day Zermatt
8th Day Zermatt
9th day Lucerne
10th day Lucerne
11th day Zurich (1 night stay & return flight to dubai)
Also it will be good if you guys can suggest , the places to visit during our stay at these cities.
Thanks in Advance,
Paris & Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 8 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 Burgundy in May
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia