Me , my husband with our 5 year old daugher are planning for a trip to Paris & switzerland.
This is our first trip in europe, so we dont really know if the planning & number of days we have decided is good or not.I am here giving the entire trip plan.Please give suggestions if we need to cover any other place in switzerland.We dont know much about Paris also, so please suggest should we extend out stay in paris ? We are not sure if we need to stay at Zurich or its not required.For disneyland also We have kept 2 days, so its required or we should make it to 1 day.
We are staying in Dubai.We are taking flight to Zurich then from there another flight to paris.
1st day Paris (we will reach at 9 am)
2nd day Paris (we will check out paris hotel this late evening & will go to disneyland)
3rd day Disney Land
4th day Disney Land
5th Day Interlaken (Train to Basel/Swiss Pass)
6th Day Interlaken
7th Day Zermatt
8th Day Zermatt
9th day Lucerne
10th day Lucerne
11th day Zurich (1 night stay & return flight to dubai)
Also it will be good if you guys can suggest , the places to visit during our stay at these cities.
Thanks in Advance,
Paris & Switzerland Trip
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?