Me , my husband with our 5 year old daugher are planning for a trip to Paris & switzerland.
This is our first trip in europe, so we dont really know if the planning & number of days we have decided is good or not.I am here giving the entire trip plan.Please give suggestions if we need to cover any other place in switzerland.We dont know much about Paris also, so please suggest should we extend out stay in paris ? We are not sure if we need to stay at Zurich or its not required.For disneyland also We have kept 2 days, so its required or we should make it to 1 day.
We are staying in Dubai.We are taking flight to Zurich then from there another flight to paris.
1st day Paris (we will reach at 9 am)
2nd day Paris (we will check out paris hotel this late evening & will go to disneyland)
3rd day Disney Land
4th day Disney Land
5th Day Interlaken (Train to Basel/Swiss Pass)
6th Day Interlaken
7th Day Zermatt
8th Day Zermatt
9th day Lucerne
10th day Lucerne
11th day Zurich (1 night stay & return flight to dubai)
Also it will be good if you guys can suggest , the places to visit during our stay at these cities.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 2 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 3 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 4 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 5 1st Time in Europe
- 6 Spending money
- 7 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 8 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 9 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 10 electrical adaptor plugs
- 11 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 Shannon airport to Galway
- 14 buying Eruos in advance
- 15 Taking wine home from France
- 16 Where Europeans Vacation
- 17 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 18 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 19 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 20 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 21 Europe Excursion
- 22 Avignon
- 23 September in Switzerland
- 24 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 25 Prague