Me , my husband with our 5 year old daugher are planning for a trip to Paris & switzerland.
This is our first trip in europe, so we dont really know if the planning & number of days we have decided is good or not.I am here giving the entire trip plan.Please give suggestions if we need to cover any other place in switzerland.We dont know much about Paris also, so please suggest should we extend out stay in paris ? We are not sure if we need to stay at Zurich or its not required.For disneyland also We have kept 2 days, so its required or we should make it to 1 day.
We are staying in Dubai.We are taking flight to Zurich then from there another flight to paris.
1st day Paris (we will reach at 9 am)
2nd day Paris (we will check out paris hotel this late evening & will go to disneyland)
3rd day Disney Land
4th day Disney Land
5th Day Interlaken (Train to Basel/Swiss Pass)
6th Day Interlaken
7th Day Zermatt
8th Day Zermatt
9th day Lucerne
10th day Lucerne
11th day Zurich (1 night stay & return flight to dubai)
Also it will be good if you guys can suggest , the places to visit during our stay at these cities.
Thanks in Advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 2 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 7 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 8 Amsterdam and beyond
- 9 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 10 Italy in November
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 13 Andalucia Itinerary
- 14 Southern Puglia Italy
- 15 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 16 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 17 6 nights in Dublin
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Attending Church in Rome?
- 23 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 24 Travel help laundary
- 25 Puglia and Matera