Me , my husband with our 5 year old daugher are planning for a trip to Paris & switzerland.
This is our first trip in europe, so we dont really know if the planning & number of days we have decided is good or not.I am here giving the entire trip plan.Please give suggestions if we need to cover any other place in switzerland.We dont know much about Paris also, so please suggest should we extend out stay in paris ? We are not sure if we need to stay at Zurich or its not required.For disneyland also We have kept 2 days, so its required or we should make it to 1 day.
We are staying in Dubai.We are taking flight to Zurich then from there another flight to paris.
1st day Paris (we will reach at 9 am)
2nd day Paris (we will check out paris hotel this late evening & will go to disneyland)
3rd day Disney Land
4th day Disney Land
5th Day Interlaken (Train to Basel/Swiss Pass)
6th Day Interlaken
7th Day Zermatt
8th Day Zermatt
9th day Lucerne
10th day Lucerne
11th day Zurich (1 night stay & return flight to dubai)
Also it will be good if you guys can suggest , the places to visit during our stay at these cities.
Thanks in Advance,
Paris & Switzerland Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 2 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 3 British English
- 4 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Spain for 7 days
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 9 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 10 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 11 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Brugge photo on Bing
- 15 A town in France for a month
- 16 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 19 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip