We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 9 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London