We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 Best area to stay in Rome
- 2 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 3 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 4 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 9 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 10 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 11 Paris Ticket t+
- 12 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 13 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 16 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 17 river cruise choice
- 18 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 Train Passes
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?