We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome