We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 8 Italian train question
- 9 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 14 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 15 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 19 Getting the best our of Europe
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Yet another train question......
- 24 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 25 london travelcrard