We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 rail pass
- 6 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 9 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 13 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 18 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 19 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 20 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 25 10 day itinerary in Puglia