We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 2 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair