We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station