We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 16 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London