We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Trains in Europe
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna