We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 15 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Eleanor's Pages
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 23 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 24 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 25 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car