We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 2 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 3 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 4 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 16 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Trip to Iceland
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 24 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??