We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Scuol, Switzerland
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 16 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Sicily in a winter
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews