We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Tennyson Home
- 11 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 12 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 13 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 Istanbul Hotels
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 23 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days