We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
- 1 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 2 Italy - Economy Car Rental
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Granada on Sunday
- 5 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 6 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 7 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 8 Taxi to CDG
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 14 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 20 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP