We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Amsterdam
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?