We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 5 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 6 Southern France
- 7 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 8 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 italy
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!