We are a couple with two children( one aged 10 and the other aged 3 yrs). We are traveling to Paris, Switzerland and Italy during may 2013. We would like to spend 4 nights each in Paris and the other two destinations. We however are not sure what our itinerary should be. We want to make out our most in Paris including the Disneyland in those 4 nights. We want to see Jungfrau, and some lakes in Switzerland. We wish to see venice, murano glass factory, Naples-Capri island and of course Rome. Please suggest an itinerary that should also include a TGV ride. I would also like to know how i can conveniently travel from switzerland to Italy. Thanks a lot in advance..
Paris, Switzerland and Italy itinerary needed. Please help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 2 A week in spain
- 3 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 Family trip to France with kids
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 Car Rental in Iceland
- 15 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 16 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 17 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 23 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 24 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj