I will be traveling with a friend to Paris in late August. We will join 10 others for seven days/six nights in Paris. Looking for suggestions for extra days in Paris/France/Brussels or poss London. The cheaper tickets are flying into London(Heathrow) and we could do a two days there and then take the train to Paris Nord Station. Have the opportunity to spend several days after the trip (up to four nights) prior to departure. Have not booked our flights yet as waiting for some great advice. Thanks in advance. (Neither of us have been to Europe; I was in Italy for two weeks 2 years ago).
Paris - suggestions for extra days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 7 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 15 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Netherlands Delta Works
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe