I will be traveling with a friend to Paris in late August. We will join 10 others for seven days/six nights in Paris. Looking for suggestions for extra days in Paris/France/Brussels or poss London. The cheaper tickets are flying into London(Heathrow) and we could do a two days there and then take the train to Paris Nord Station. Have the opportunity to spend several days after the trip (up to four nights) prior to departure. Have not booked our flights yet as waiting for some great advice. Thanks in advance. (Neither of us have been to Europe; I was in Italy for two weeks 2 years ago).
Paris - suggestions for extra days in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River cruises
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Belgium
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking