I will be traveling with a friend to Paris in late August. We will join 10 others for seven days/six nights in Paris. Looking for suggestions for extra days in Paris/France/Brussels or poss London. The cheaper tickets are flying into London(Heathrow) and we could do a two days there and then take the train to Paris Nord Station. Have the opportunity to spend several days after the trip (up to four nights) prior to departure. Have not booked our flights yet as waiting for some great advice. Thanks in advance. (Neither of us have been to Europe; I was in Italy for two weeks 2 years ago).
Paris - suggestions for extra days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague