I will be traveling with a friend to Paris in late August. We will join 10 others for seven days/six nights in Paris. Looking for suggestions for extra days in Paris/France/Brussels or poss London. The cheaper tickets are flying into London(Heathrow) and we could do a two days there and then take the train to Paris Nord Station. Have the opportunity to spend several days after the trip (up to four nights) prior to departure. Have not booked our flights yet as waiting for some great advice. Thanks in advance. (Neither of us have been to Europe; I was in Italy for two weeks 2 years ago).
Paris - suggestions for extra days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres