I will be traveling with a friend to Paris in late August. We will join 10 others for seven days/six nights in Paris. Looking for suggestions for extra days in Paris/France/Brussels or poss London. The cheaper tickets are flying into London(Heathrow) and we could do a two days there and then take the train to Paris Nord Station. Have the opportunity to spend several days after the trip (up to four nights) prior to departure. Have not booked our flights yet as waiting for some great advice. Thanks in advance. (Neither of us have been to Europe; I was in Italy for two weeks 2 years ago).
Paris - suggestions for extra days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?