Friends are expressing concern about an upcoming trip
to Paris on 4/13. Two single gals with slight lung problems.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Battle of the badges
- 2 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 3 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 4 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 5 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 8 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 9 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 12 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 13 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 14 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 15 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 16 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 17 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 18 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 19 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 23 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 24 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?