Hi, I'm planning to spend a week in Paris in late May or early June. I'd like to book a short-term apartment instead of staying at a hotel. I wondered if anyone has booked apartments with companies that they liked and would recommend, or vice versa, companies they did not like and would advise to avoid. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Paris Short Term Apartment Rentals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Location of hotel in Rome
- 10 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Need advice for this
- 14 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes