Hi, I'm planning to spend a week in Paris in late May or early June. I'd like to book a short-term apartment instead of staying at a hotel. I wondered if anyone has booked apartments with companies that they liked and would recommend, or vice versa, companies they did not like and would advise to avoid. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Paris Short Term Apartment Rentals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British English
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 7 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 11 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 14 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 15 first family trip to Switzerland
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 21 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015