Any stores pop into mind where I can get this stuff? I know there are a ton of places in Paris to choose from but where can I get the best stuff for these items? Hopefully they are of reasonable value but will pay for good quality. I'll be staying in the 6th at the Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame if you also have any input on great restaurants/stores around the area or others. Merci
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Italian car factory tours
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 18 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France, UK and Ireland