I will be traveling to Paris, Rome Florence and Veniceall in August. I'm trying to get some advice on shuttle service from airport to hotels, then bullet train from rome to florence and on to Venice. do I need to get passes for the trains in advance. Can I wing it. What is the cheapest shuttle service to and from airports. Help anyone.
Paris, Rome Florence and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - unusually so
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 21 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 22 London city Best option for transit
- 23 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia