I will be traveling to Paris, Rome Florence and Veniceall in August. I'm trying to get some advice on shuttle service from airport to hotels, then bullet train from rome to florence and on to Venice. do I need to get passes for the trains in advance. Can I wing it. What is the cheapest shuttle service to and from airports. Help anyone.
Paris, Rome Florence and Venice
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 6 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 7 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 8 Beauty Products in France?!
- 9 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 10 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Cell phone question
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 London & Surrounding Area
- 15 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 21 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 22 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence