I will be traveling to Paris, Rome Florence and Veniceall in August. I'm trying to get some advice on shuttle service from airport to hotels, then bullet train from rome to florence and on to Venice. do I need to get passes for the trains in advance. Can I wing it. What is the cheapest shuttle service to and from airports. Help anyone.
Paris, Rome Florence and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary