My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 3 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 16 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 6 days in Portugal in December
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015