My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 4 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Norwegian Countryside
- 10 Just Back from Norway
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 15 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 20 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 21 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva