My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Paris & Rome- 10 days in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Restaurants in Venice
- 10 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 13 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 14 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Plaza on the River, London?
- 17 Ghent or Paris?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Chip and Pin
- 21 Venice, just arrived
- 22 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 23 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 24 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!