My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Paris & Rome- 10 days in February
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?