My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?