My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Positano Hotel in September
- 9 Brussels flower tapestry
- 10 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Moldova and Transnistria
- 20 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 25 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update