My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy