My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France