"Discover or rediscover all the magic of the banks of the Seine, where the most prestigious monuments that mark our history have pride of place. The legendary Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches© cruises through Paris every day to show you what's at the heart of the City of Light.
Duration: 1hr 10 min.
Tickets: 11.50 euros
Port de la Conférence – Pont de l’Alma, Rive Droite
Futher, what is the difference between the boat used here vs "glassed-in boats" used in http://booking.parisinfo.com/z6200e2x26827m466g2938_uk-tour-ticket-bateaux-parisiens.aspx
"Welcome to the Bateaux Vedettes du Pont-Neuf website. Discover some of the most beautiful monuments of Paris, such as the Eiffel Tour, the Louvre or the Notre-Dame Cathedral on a Seine river cruise with commentary.
Ticket: 13 euros / internet price 9 euros.
Next to the famous Pont-Neuf bridge :
Bateaux Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Square du Vert Galant
If any of you have personally experienced either or both cruise services, please comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Greece
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Stuck in Paris