"Discover or rediscover all the magic of the banks of the Seine, where the most prestigious monuments that mark our history have pride of place. The legendary Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches© cruises through Paris every day to show you what's at the heart of the City of Light.
Duration: 1hr 10 min.
Tickets: 11.50 euros
Port de la Conférence – Pont de l’Alma, Rive Droite
Futher, what is the difference between the boat used here vs "glassed-in boats" used in http://booking.parisinfo.com/z6200e2x26827m466g2938_uk-tour-ticket-bateaux-parisiens.aspx
"Welcome to the Bateaux Vedettes du Pont-Neuf website. Discover some of the most beautiful monuments of Paris, such as the Eiffel Tour, the Louvre or the Notre-Dame Cathedral on a Seine river cruise with commentary.
Ticket: 13 euros / internet price 9 euros.
Next to the famous Pont-Neuf bridge :
Bateaux Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Square du Vert Galant
If any of you have personally experienced either or both cruise services, please comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Things to do in Brussels
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Naxos car rental
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)