"Discover or rediscover all the magic of the banks of the Seine, where the most prestigious monuments that mark our history have pride of place. The legendary Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches© cruises through Paris every day to show you what's at the heart of the City of Light.
Duration: 1hr 10 min.
Tickets: 11.50 euros
Port de la Conférence – Pont de l’Alma, Rive Droite
Futher, what is the difference between the boat used here vs "glassed-in boats" used in http://booking.parisinfo.com/z6200e2x26827m466g2938_uk-tour-ticket-bateaux-parisiens.aspx
"Welcome to the Bateaux Vedettes du Pont-Neuf website. Discover some of the most beautiful monuments of Paris, such as the Eiffel Tour, the Louvre or the Notre-Dame Cathedral on a Seine river cruise with commentary.
Ticket: 13 euros / internet price 9 euros.
Next to the famous Pont-Neuf bridge :
Bateaux Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
Square du Vert Galant
If any of you have personally experienced either or both cruise services, please comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12-14 nights enough ?
- 2 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 3 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 itinerary planning apps
- 6 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 7 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 10 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 11 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 16 Tuscany Trip
- 17 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 22 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 23 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...