Will be in Paris for six nights, but four are booked with work events. We have a reservation at Reed for one of our free nights and are looking for a great bistro (not too loud, not too fancy, not too huge of a meal) for a Sunday night. Recommendations?
Paris Restaurants: Reed + _____?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 Croacia in october
- 4 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 5 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 6 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 7 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 stop in lisboa or not
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 24 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 25 Sky diving in Barcelona