Will be in Paris for six nights, but four are booked with work events. We have a reservation at Reed for one of our free nights and are looking for a great bistro (not too loud, not too fancy, not too huge of a meal) for a Sunday night. Recommendations?
Paris Restaurants: Reed + _____?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Italy in October 2015
- 8 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?