Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferrari Factory
- 2 Best new years?
- 3 Paris Here We Come
- 4 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 5 Amalfi Coast in June
- 6 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 7 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 8 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 9 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 10 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 11 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 12 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 13 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 14 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 15 Paris dining-with teens
- 16 Paris GTG - October 21
- 17 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 18 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 19 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 20 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 21 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 22 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 23 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 24 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 25 Almería for 3 nights in January?