Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Paris Restaurants for Christmas Week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 train in Spain
- 5 economy car rentals
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 8 Barcelona free tours??
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 17 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks