Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Paris Restaurants for Christmas Week
- 1 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 4 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Northern Italy
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 12 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?