Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland/France/Spain
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Why Not Helsinki?
- 7 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 8 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 17 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 18 Iceland Day 5
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe