Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for Six Weeks
- 2 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 4 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 5 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 6 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 7 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 8 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 9 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 10 explore Italy on a budget
- 11 Vienna Favorites
- 12 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 13 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 14 10 Days trip to Europe
- 15 Cochem or Beilstein
- 16 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 17 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 Need advice on transportation
- 20 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 21 3 days Venice to Paris
- 22 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe