Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Paris Restaurants for Christmas Week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Amsterdam for The Sober Budget Tourist
- 4 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Rome---August and September
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 Nice or Marseille??
- 24 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich