Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Paris Restaurants for Christmas Week
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 9 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report