Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 925 Silber Schmuck für Damen und Herren
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Car rental/return near London
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Rungis market Paris
- 10 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 11 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 12 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 13 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 Edgard bus website English version?
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 17 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 21 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 22 On my way to Puglia
- 23 A week driving in Bavaria
- 24 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 25 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?