Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Paris cooking classes
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales