Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sing-in helper: CHARTER CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 CHARTER RESEST PASSWORD
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland