Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Paris Restaurants for Christmas Week
- 1 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 4 Taxi to CDG
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 9 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 14 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 15 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 16 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 17 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 18 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 19 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 20 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 23 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 24 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days