Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 My First Trip to Europe...
- 5 Residential wallpaper designs
- 6 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 7 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Road Maps of Ireland
- 17 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia