Family of four spending four days in Paris over Christmas. Help with restaurants is needed. Looking for moderately priced restaurants that are good. Have been all over the internet and I'm more confused than ever. To complicate matters, my husband is a picky eater and prefers very plain food so I think we should stay away from prix fix. Is that correct? Thanks much! Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 4 Istanbul at Easter
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Palermo Apartment
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 10 SURPRISE TRIP
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Barcelona - places to stay
- 17 Fado in Lisbon
- 18 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 19 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 20 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 21 Moldova and Transnistria
- 22 Camogli and surrounds
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE