My husband and I are traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will be there in July. We're spending 7days in Paris and 7 days in Rome. I was hoping for some Paris restaurant suggestions. We really want to experience wonderful food and since we've never there been before, a friend suggested knowing where to eat a head of time versus 'winging it' as she said they did. If anyone can offer any insight, books or places they recommend we'd greatly appreciate it! We will be staying at the Hotel Duquesne Eiffel. Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 24 Cognac transportation?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
Paris restaurants and MUST DINE places around ~ please help