My husband and I are traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will be there in July. We're spending 7days in Paris and 7 days in Rome. I was hoping for some Paris restaurant suggestions. We really want to experience wonderful food and since we've never there been before, a friend suggested knowing where to eat a head of time versus 'winging it' as she said they did. If anyone can offer any insight, books or places they recommend we'd greatly appreciate it! We will be staying at the Hotel Duquesne Eiffel. Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 13 Greece
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like
Paris restaurants and MUST DINE places around ~ please help