I'm taking my girlfriend to Paris over Christmas, and would like to book a nice restaurant for our last night in the city. At the moment I'm leaning towards Les Ombres, through photos and reviews it seems like it may be a great at to end our trip. We're a young couple (20) so I would prefer something more on the modern side, though I am open to any suggestions as I'm currently a but stumped. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 quiet hotel
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Venice hotel selection
- 20 May trip to the islands
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 25 Augsburg with kids