I'm taking my girlfriend to Paris over Christmas, and would like to book a nice restaurant for our last night in the city. At the moment I'm leaning towards Les Ombres, through photos and reviews it seems like it may be a great at to end our trip. We're a young couple (20) so I would prefer something more on the modern side, though I am open to any suggestions as I'm currently a but stumped. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 15 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 16 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City