I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 2 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 3 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 10 Bootcut jeans
- 11 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 12 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 Amsterdam Transit
- 15 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 16 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 UK train question
- 20 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 23 Day Trip near Paris
- 24 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?