I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 3 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 4 Italy things to do?
- 5 Getting cash in Spain
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 12 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 A town in France for a month
- 19 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?