I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 2 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 3 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 4 Tuscan cooking school
- 5 Italian Language course in Florence
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 16 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 17 Munich accommodations
- 18 Trains
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 25 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel