I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Intercity Train
- 3 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 4 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 5 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 8 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 9 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 10 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 11 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 14 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 15 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 16 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 17 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 20 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 21 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Rome Private Tours
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Switzerland 5 days