I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Florence to nice- help
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 10 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 11 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 12 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 13 Where to stay in London in July
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 22 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Berlin Hotels
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions