I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 17 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop