I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Texting in France
- 2 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 3 Cars in France
- 4 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 5 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 6 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 7 Rome/Florence
- 8 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 9 First European Vacation )
- 10 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 11 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 12 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 Still another Normandy question
- 17 Weekend in Paris in October
- 18 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 19 Around Geneva?
- 20 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 21 Paris
- 22 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 23 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 24 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 25 Where to go