I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!