I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 10 Europe with young teens
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 London – five days with two teen boys
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Can romans help me?
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Planning a holiday