I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 8 Vuerling airlines
- 9 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Venice Film Fest
- 12 Europe itinerary
- 13 France for a month in 2017
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 All of Spain or something else..?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 19 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 evening of song and dance
- 25 Naples or Genoa