I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 11 Question on France travel
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part