I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 7 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 14 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 15 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 16 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 17 Hotels in old Rome
- 18 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 19 Car rental at Athens airport
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?