I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Canal du Midi
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 12 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 13 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 14 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please