I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano