I haven't done this Forum for 2 years, since our last trip to Paris to visit our daughter while she was studying and living with a family there. At the time, I got numerous fabulous restaurant recommendations from many of you and would love to try again! I am sure that many of the places we discovered then are still there and thriving, but I'd love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Dublin Hostels
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Spain Questions
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Mont St Michel
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)