I recently wrote up a most enjoyable meal at Le Felteu in the Marais.
Since a Forum search didn't turn up other mentions of this restaurant, I thought I would share my blog post in case Paris trip planners are looking for huge portions of good food at a great price.
I found Le Felteu two years ago through a recommendation from a friend. Since then, I've seen more frequent mentions on TripAdvisor and other travel sites.
I am interested to know if anyone else has eaten there..?
Paris Restaurant Review: Le Felteu
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 13 Normandy on our own?
- 14 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Ordering wine in Paris
- 18 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 19 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Rome & Southern Italy
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome