Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona question
- 2 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 10 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 13 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 14 My 60th birthday surprises
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 23 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!