Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Paris rental car office open on Easter Monday?
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 rent car / Munich