Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus