Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Paris rental car office open on Easter Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Burg Eltz
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 itinerary help
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer