Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 2 Ex-pats with young kids
- 3 Paris advice with kids
- 4 tickets for Wimbledon
- 5 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Amalfi coast in august
- 23 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 24 Greece
- 25 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?