Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Paris rental car office open on Easter Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Berlin from Rostock?
- 7 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 8 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view