Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/return near London
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Rungis market Paris
- 8 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 9 On my way to Puglia
- 10 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 11 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 12 Avignon or St. remy
- 13 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 14 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 17 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 18 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 21 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 22 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 25 Scotland with teens thoughts