Trying to plan out our trip and have some quick questions regarding renting a car in Paris.
We hope to leave Paris for Normandy on Easter Monday (2012).
Will rental car offices in the city be open that day?
Will traffic be light or heavy because of the holiday?
We don't know where in Paris we will be staying yet; any opinions on "best" rental car office for ease of leaving the city?
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 vegetarian in spain
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Imbros Gorge
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?