I am trying to decide on which apartment to rent during my stay in Paris from July 8th-14th. I would love your opinion on the apartments, especially the LOCATION. Thank you.
1. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/554876 (address: 90 blvd Voltaire, 75011 Paris)
2. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2295690 (address: 22 rue de la chaise)
Thank you again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 One Way... trust or bust?
- 4 Walking GPS?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 7 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 10 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 11 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 18 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 21 Portugal trains
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites