I am trying to decide on which apartment to rent during my stay in Paris from July 8th-14th. I would love your opinion on the apartments, especially the LOCATION. Thank you.
1. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/554876 (address: 90 blvd Voltaire, 75011 Paris)
2. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2295690 (address: 22 rue de la chaise)
Thank you again
Paris Rental Apartments..need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 4 weeks in the UK
- 14 Granada
- 15 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??