I am trying to decide on which apartment to rent during my stay in Paris from July 8th-14th. I would love your opinion on the apartments, especially the LOCATION. Thank you.
1. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/554876 (address: 90 blvd Voltaire, 75011 Paris)
2. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2295690 (address: 22 rue de la chaise)
Thank you again
Paris Rental Apartments..need help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 2 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 3 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 6 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 7 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 Paris T A X I
- 10 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 13 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 14 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 15 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 16 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Globus Tours
- 19 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 20 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 21 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 22 Central London Hotels
- 23 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?