I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Borghese Gallery Question
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 Sim Card
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 9 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa