I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 London for Free
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 biking in France
- 18 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?