I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Spain Trip Report
- 9 CDG international flight
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 12 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Norfolk base
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Gelato course in Rome?
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 5 Day itinerary
- 24 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais