I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 2 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 3 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 4 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 5 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 6 Support Please
- 7 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 8 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 9 Train travel in Europe
- 10 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 11 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 12 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 13 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 14 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Touring Rome
- 17 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 18 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 19 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 22 Alone in Paris
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 25 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller