I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BIKE AND BARGE
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 VRBO Neighborhood
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 16 Madrid city centre?
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 French Riviera
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 25 England in a week - what's realistic