I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help