I am headed to Paris for a month and was wondering if you all had some suggestions for things to do while there. I have been before, but briefly. If you have any favorites I would love to heat about them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 5 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Best days to fly
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Tuscan cooking school
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?