Hi all! My fiance and I will be heading off to Paris this summer for our honeymoon. I was wondering if the fodrites had any suggestions on books to read about Paris history/art/architecture to get excited for the trip! I'm a big fan of art and architectural history, as well as the lives of French royalty. Did anyone read a book that they just loved before a trip to Paris?
Paris Reading Suggestions (not guidebook)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 To Prague or not to Prague
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 South of Switzerland
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 London Pass
- 12 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland