Hi all! My fiance and I will be heading off to Paris this summer for our honeymoon. I was wondering if the fodrites had any suggestions on books to read about Paris history/art/architecture to get excited for the trip! I'm a big fan of art and architectural history, as well as the lives of French royalty. Did anyone read a book that they just loved before a trip to Paris?
Paris Reading Suggestions (not guidebook)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October