Hi all! My fiance and I will be heading off to Paris this summer for our honeymoon. I was wondering if the fodrites had any suggestions on books to read about Paris history/art/architecture to get excited for the trip! I'm a big fan of art and architectural history, as well as the lives of French royalty. Did anyone read a book that they just loved before a trip to Paris?
Paris Reading Suggestions (not guidebook)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 trip to norway
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 5 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 9 Cruise the River Shannon
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Food tours in Rome?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Rome Food Tour
- 15 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice