I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 20 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Munich and Dachau
- 25 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !