I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 7 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Tyrol day hiking
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 I'm back.....
- 15 To europe this Aug
- 16 One week in & near Marseille
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 FCO connection time
- 19 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 20 Charles Degaulle question
- 21 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 24 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 25 Departure Tax in UK