I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 9 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 12 One July night in Verona - help!
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Guided Vatican Tours
- 22 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Cappadocia in June