I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 BMW European Delivery program
- 4 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 15 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 16 Eating in University cafeterias
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe