I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 4 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 7 Piazza Navona
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Venice at Christmas
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Seville bus information
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 18 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 19 Alhambra discount tickets
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 25 Rhine River