I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway holiday locations
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 4 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 5 Help with itinerary
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 12 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 13 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 14 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 15 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 18 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 19 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 22 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 23 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 24 Our European adventures
- 25 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details