I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 3 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 6 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 7 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 8 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 9 Dinge B&B
- 10 Amsterdam B&B
- 11 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 15 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 16 Como or Bellagio
- 17 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 18 Amalfi and Rome
- 19 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 20 What do pack for Ireland?
- 21 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 First time in Greece
- 24 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 25 London vacation, 1st time in UK