I have searched this forum about accomondation in paris and I can see that most of you prefer the 5th,6th and 7th districts.I would like your opinion about stayin in the area of Grand Boulevards,somewhere near opera garnier or galleries lafayette.(We will be there in early july and my wife loves shopping!).Any suggestions for hotels in the area??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Cutback on Spain trip
- 5 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151