I'm looking for a place to buy a nice leather, crossbody bag; particularly a hand/crossbody combo. I'm not looking for a name brand that I can get in the States like Coach, Longchamp, Chloe...but more of something that a local Parisian woman would carry. I'll be staying near the Pompidou and have already been to Champs-Elysees, Gallerie Lafayette and Printemps. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Paris Purse shopping
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spain
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 6 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 7 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 8 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 9 Rome in 6 days
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 13 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 14 Paris - Jan 29 to Mar 27
- 15 tour guides in rome
- 16 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 17 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 20 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 21 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 22 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 23 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 24 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 25 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!