I'm looking for a place to buy a nice leather, crossbody bag; particularly a hand/crossbody combo. I'm not looking for a name brand that I can get in the States like Coach, Longchamp, Chloe...but more of something that a local Parisian woman would carry. I'll be staying near the Pompidou and have already been to Champs-Elysees, Gallerie Lafayette and Printemps. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Paris Purse shopping
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Dublin Tour Companies
- 3 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 4 Day trips from Seville
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 11 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites