I'm looking for a place to buy a nice leather, crossbody bag; particularly a hand/crossbody combo. I'm not looking for a name brand that I can get in the States like Coach, Longchamp, Chloe...but more of something that a local Parisian woman would carry. I'll be staying near the Pompidou and have already been to Champs-Elysees, Gallerie Lafayette and Printemps. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Paris Purse shopping
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 4 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Trip to Italy with teenagers