I'm looking for a place to buy a nice leather, crossbody bag; particularly a hand/crossbody combo. I'm not looking for a name brand that I can get in the States like Coach, Longchamp, Chloe...but more of something that a local Parisian woman would carry. I'll be staying near the Pompidou and have already been to Champs-Elysees, Gallerie Lafayette and Printemps. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Paris Purse shopping
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 5 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 11 I think this is a scam!
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 16 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 17 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 20 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Indus Tours in Turkey