Leaving for Paris in a few weeks. Only there for a long weekend. I just wanted to get some feed back or advice about the public transportation. (Pretty much just trying to figure out, getting to and from the airport)
Ok… we fly into Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport, we need to get into the left bank, our hotel is near the Odeon metro stop (line 4)… so, having done a little research, it seems the cheapest and most knowledgeable way to go is.
Get on Roissy Bus at CDG, from there, take RoissyBus to Opera stop, from Opera, go to Line 3, Connect to Line 4 and then get off at Odeon stop. (*phew*) (the bus ride alone is 50mins.)
^To my knowledge this seems like the route to go, but it will all take a while and lots of stops. Besides a taxi.. any other options or advice anyone else has.. that will get me to and from airport?
We will take the metro around, once in the city.. but just wanted to double check my options. Thanks guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 2 train from ravenna to parma
- 3 counselling in West London
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 15 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)