Leaving for Paris in a few weeks. Only there for a long weekend. I just wanted to get some feed back or advice about the public transportation. (Pretty much just trying to figure out, getting to and from the airport)
Ok… we fly into Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport, we need to get into the left bank, our hotel is near the Odeon metro stop (line 4)… so, having done a little research, it seems the cheapest and most knowledgeable way to go is.
Get on Roissy Bus at CDG, from there, take RoissyBus to Opera stop, from Opera, go to Line 3, Connect to Line 4 and then get off at Odeon stop. (*phew*) (the bus ride alone is 50mins.)
^To my knowledge this seems like the route to go, but it will all take a while and lots of stops. Besides a taxi.. any other options or advice anyone else has.. that will get me to and from airport?
We will take the metro around, once in the city.. but just wanted to double check my options. Thanks guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 2 weekend from cologne germany
- 3 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 AMS Car Rental
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 My final Prague itinerary
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 test post
- 14 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 multi city flights to europe
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 London Theater
- 20 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 21 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary