Leaving for Paris in a few weeks. Only there for a long weekend. I just wanted to get some feed back or advice about the public transportation. (Pretty much just trying to figure out, getting to and from the airport)
Ok… we fly into Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport, we need to get into the left bank, our hotel is near the Odeon metro stop (line 4)… so, having done a little research, it seems the cheapest and most knowledgeable way to go is.
Get on Roissy Bus at CDG, from there, take RoissyBus to Opera stop, from Opera, go to Line 3, Connect to Line 4 and then get off at Odeon stop. (*phew*) (the bus ride alone is 50mins.)
^To my knowledge this seems like the route to go, but it will all take a while and lots of stops. Besides a taxi.. any other options or advice anyone else has.. that will get me to and from airport?
We will take the metro around, once in the city.. but just wanted to double check my options. Thanks guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 If you had four months...
- 10 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 11 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 Convents in Venice
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base