Leaving for Paris in a few weeks. Only there for a long weekend. I just wanted to get some feed back or advice about the public transportation. (Pretty much just trying to figure out, getting to and from the airport)
Ok… we fly into Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport, we need to get into the left bank, our hotel is near the Odeon metro stop (line 4)… so, having done a little research, it seems the cheapest and most knowledgeable way to go is.
Get on Roissy Bus at CDG, from there, take RoissyBus to Opera stop, from Opera, go to Line 3, Connect to Line 4 and then get off at Odeon stop. (*phew*) (the bus ride alone is 50mins.)
^To my knowledge this seems like the route to go, but it will all take a while and lots of stops. Besides a taxi.. any other options or advice anyone else has.. that will get me to and from airport?
We will take the metro around, once in the city.. but just wanted to double check my options. Thanks guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Trip
- 2 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 3 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 6 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 7 Tour or independent
- 8 Flamenco Shows
- 9 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 10 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 13 house exchange
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 20 Day River trips from Porto
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 25 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate