Leaving for Paris in a few weeks. Only there for a long weekend. I just wanted to get some feed back or advice about the public transportation. (Pretty much just trying to figure out, getting to and from the airport)
Ok… we fly into Charles de Gaulle(CDG) airport, we need to get into the left bank, our hotel is near the Odeon metro stop (line 4)… so, having done a little research, it seems the cheapest and most knowledgeable way to go is.
Get on Roissy Bus at CDG, from there, take RoissyBus to Opera stop, from Opera, go to Line 3, Connect to Line 4 and then get off at Odeon stop. (*phew*) (the bus ride alone is 50mins.)
^To my knowledge this seems like the route to go, but it will all take a while and lots of stops. Besides a taxi.. any other options or advice anyone else has.. that will get me to and from airport?
We will take the metro around, once in the city.. but just wanted to double check my options. Thanks guys!
Paris Public Transportation from Airport!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 train to Vernon France
- 17 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 21 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes