Interesting story in today's NYTimes about changing Paris public toilets and how the Dames pipi are history.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Italy
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Lisbon hotel
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 4 Days in Tuscany
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.