My wife, a good friend and I will be going to Paris in early October of this year. I am a big fan of thoroughbred racing and would like to attend the Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe. I would appreciate any advice about where to sit, how to get tickets, etc. and any comments about the experience from anyone who has attended.
Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 4 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Eating in University cafeterias
- 7 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 8 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 wineries near Ronda
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)