Honeymoon for 30 year olds. Bride has been to Europe 5 times, groom has never been so he gets to choose. He would like to see Paris and then someplace relaxing, beautiful, charming, not frenetic. Beach would be a plus. Mid-Sept, 9-10 days. Anybody have suggestions on what to pair with Paris? Train or rental car? Open jaw tix OK.
Paris plus where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Dordogne in October
- 8 BMW European Delivery program
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 18 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 24 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks