Traveling first half of July to Paris with 18 yo niece who is pursuing a career in fashion design. She has done a couple summer courses at Parsons and FIT in NYC and will start a degree program this fall. There are a couple meet a designer offers on the "meeting the French" page but would appreciate recommendations anyone might have for other things that might appeal to her. We'll be staying in the 3rd but can get around quite easily using public transport. Thanks!
Paris places of interest for young fashion / design student?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 4 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 24 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?