We are going to Paris in early December for one week (hoping for clear weather, cold is okay). Not the best timing, but the only time we had free due to work schedules.
We’ve taken a few very short trips to Paris, so have seen the main “must see sites” like Notre Dame, but will revisit our favorites.
I love photography and am looking for suggestions for a photo ”scavenger hunt” of Paris-places and things that make you think of Paris, like the Eiffel Tower, macaroons, the Chanel store, Metro signs. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are staying in an apartment near the Arc de Triomphe and will walk/use the Metro and buses to see the city. We usually cover a lot of ground when we visit a city for a week or more.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 help with Italy itinerary
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Venice
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 11 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!