We are going to Paris in early December for one week (hoping for clear weather, cold is okay). Not the best timing, but the only time we had free due to work schedules.
We’ve taken a few very short trips to Paris, so have seen the main “must see sites” like Notre Dame, but will revisit our favorites.
I love photography and am looking for suggestions for a photo ”scavenger hunt” of Paris-places and things that make you think of Paris, like the Eiffel Tower, macaroons, the Chanel store, Metro signs. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are staying in an apartment near the Arc de Triomphe and will walk/use the Metro and buses to see the city. We usually cover a lot of ground when we visit a city for a week or more.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?