We are going to Paris in early December for one week (hoping for clear weather, cold is okay). Not the best timing, but the only time we had free due to work schedules.
We’ve taken a few very short trips to Paris, so have seen the main “must see sites” like Notre Dame, but will revisit our favorites.
I love photography and am looking for suggestions for a photo ”scavenger hunt” of Paris-places and things that make you think of Paris, like the Eiffel Tower, macaroons, the Chanel store, Metro signs. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are staying in an apartment near the Arc de Triomphe and will walk/use the Metro and buses to see the city. We usually cover a lot of ground when we visit a city for a week or more.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Poland to Austria In December
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!