I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Late night train from Prague
- 10 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 11 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 12 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Mama Mia Italy!
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory