I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?