I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 11 Phone in europe
- 12 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 13 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 14 HELP stuck in Italy
- 15 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 18 I Need To Vent!
- 19 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 24 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh