I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report