I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?