I'm sure this has been asked before, but the only thread I can find on the subject was a 1998 one! We are a couple spending 4 days in Paris in late August. I'm wondering about the idea of Museum Passes (56 euros p.p.) versus pay-as-we-go. It seems we'd need to be doing lots of museums to justify that cost. We've already done the Louvre and a few others on previous trips, and this time we'd like to visit Ste Chapelle, Musee d'Orsay, and Chateau Chantilly. And in addition to comparative costs there is the fact that passes apparently will get us to the front of the queue. Is that important for these destinations? (Especially given that we'll try to do Ste Chapelle early in the morning for instance). Thanks everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Flam, Norway railway
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo