I'm planning a trip to Paris for 4 days in starting of June.
We are a family of 4 and are going to stay in a Airbnb apartment. We are planning to take a Paris City Pass for 4 days and cover maximum attractions in Paris. Also we are planning a trip to the Palace of Versailles one day.
The pass is great for free transport, skip the lines and multiple attractions covered under it.
Is the 4 day pass worth the cost?
If no, how would you plan the 4 day trip in which we could see as much as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation