I'm planning a trip to Paris for 4 days in starting of June.
We are a family of 4 and are going to stay in a Airbnb apartment. We are planning to take a Paris City Pass for 4 days and cover maximum attractions in Paris. Also we are planning a trip to the Palace of Versailles one day.
The pass is great for free transport, skip the lines and multiple attractions covered under it.
Is the 4 day pass worth the cost?
If no, how would you plan the 4 day trip in which we could see as much as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 23 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Trip Ideas