Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 6 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 River Boat Cruise
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 22 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 25 Seville Hotels - September 2016
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?