Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mask Making in Venice
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 6 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 1 week in Croatia
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Trip to Iceland
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel