Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Mont St Michel
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 renting a car in Germany
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 25 Paris in April?