Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Spain Travel
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Trieste as a day trip?
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe