Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last night in Sweden
- 2 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Venice
- 6 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?