Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 help with 21 days-croatia
- 5 London Paris
- 6 14 days in Greece
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 13 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Early flight from Nice
- 16 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 17 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 18 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Lost speeding fine notice
- 25 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?