Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 3 the best of italy?
- 4 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 5 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 6 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 7 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 8 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 11 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 12 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 13 Best data sim
- 14 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 15 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 16 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 17 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 18 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 19 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 20 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 21 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 22 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 23 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 24 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals