Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 2 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Paris info required
- 5 Is it a bad time to go?
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 9 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 help and advice
- 12 Garmisch
- 13 Venice - things to do?
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 17 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 18 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 23 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 24 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 VALI DI RAGUSA