Planning on building in some park time for our upcoming trip to Paris with our two kids (ages 6 & 8).
We plan to visit the Jardin des Tuileries for sure. Not sure about Jardin du Luxembourg (heard there is a nice play structure and coffee area). And, maybe EITHER the Parc Villette (the architectural structures with various mazes/gardens sound neat) OR the Jardin d'acclimatation.
Can anyone adivse as to which park they would pick given my kids' ages? Is Jardin d'acclimatation mostly kiddie rides? My husband and I are interested in architecture so I am leaning towards the Parc Villette (which still sounds like fun for kids). And is Jardin du Luxembourg a must-see?
Any recommendations for grabbing lunch in these places? Are the cafes around the Tuileries any good? Are we better off buying a crepe from a street cart? Or grabbing jambon baguettes from a nearby boulangerie?
Merci a l'avance!
Paris parks for kids - Tuileries/Luxembourg/Villette, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Granada
- 10 Coffee in Naples
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 15 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 16 Azores
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland