We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Hamam in Istanbul
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 week in calabria