We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Scotland
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 UK for 12 days !