We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 sfo to europe
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 20 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 23 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Car Rental in Italy