We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014