We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 So much to do, so little time!
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions