We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Firt time VISA applicant
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 A week in Paris
- 14 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape