We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 French immersion courses in France
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Berlin
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 12 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 13 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 18 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 21 Flights from Croatia
- 22 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?