We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Spain and Portugal return
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 17 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Cruise the River Shannon
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens