We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 10 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 1 day trip from Nice
- 13 Norway holiday locations
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 16 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 22 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 25 Northern Italy in mid-October