We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 3 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 4 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 sim card
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 Is Venice overrated?
- 16 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 23 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 24 Venice to Croatia
- 25 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken