We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 2 Multi-Generation Trip
- 3 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 4 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 5 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 6 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 7 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 8 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 9 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 10 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 13 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 14 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 15 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 16 Central Europe - Kid Question
- 17 copenhagen
- 18 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 19 Tirano train station
- 20 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 21 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 22 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 23 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 24 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 25 Where to go in Greece ?