We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 3 Rome Water Shortage
- 4 Going to Paris for one day
- 5 Europe for Beginners
- 6 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 WWI sites
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Paris to Bordeaux
- 19 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 20 13 nights in switzerland
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Germany-Car or Train
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland