We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips question
- 2 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 3 Sorrento or Positano
- 4 tipping
- 5 Advice about Naples?
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 10 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 11 Relaxing destinations?
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 15 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Alsace Accommodations
- 18 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 19 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help