We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Sicily in a winter
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 visa question
- 25 caroline_venezia