We ( Me and my Husband, in late 20's) are visiting Europe for a 15 Day trip in Mid July, 2012. This is our first trip to Europe.
We are planning to visit - Italy (8 Nights - Rome, Florence, Venice), Switzerland (3 Nights - Interlaken and jungfraujoch region).
After visiting Switzerland, we have 3 Days and 3 Nights on our trip to explore one more city. We love walking, sightseeing, exploring culture, Architecture, Music and Food.
We are really confused between Paris and Parague. Any suggestions which city could be a better fit, given we get to do something different from rest of our trip.
We were earlier considering Barcelona, but then dropped it. So, we can keep it for a separate Spain Trip.
Suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paris or Parague
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 4 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 5 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 6 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 7 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 8 Paris in August with family
- 9 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 10 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 11 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 12 which cities in umbria to visit
- 13 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 14 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 15 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 18 Hallwag maps
- 19 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 20 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 21 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno