I would really appreciate your help. I have a one day layover in Paris and just need a hotel for one night in April that is convenient to the train that runs from CDG into town. I prefer a new hotel in a trendy area. I am guessing CDG ends and then you have to take a metro. Anything easy would help. After a ten hour flight, I don't want to have to think too much. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 Dublin Luggage storage
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy