So, how many visits does this make – 12? 13? 14? Whatever the total, it’s not large compared to some Fodorites, but it’s big enough so that our visits take on a different character. So, less touring of the iconic sites of the city, and more rambling in other areas, or occasionally doing nothing at all, and just plunking ourselves down, and see what of the city comes to us. Our touring has been informed this trip by two excellent guides: Gilles Desmons’ “Walking Paris,” which we continue to work our way through; and Annabel Simms’ “An Hour From Paris,” which we used for the first time to see Provins. As is our style, it’s all in our phototravelogue at http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=435124542408%3A1480983205&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer
Paris, once again
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia