So, how many visits does this make – 12? 13? 14? Whatever the total, it’s not large compared to some Fodorites, but it’s big enough so that our visits take on a different character. So, less touring of the iconic sites of the city, and more rambling in other areas, or occasionally doing nothing at all, and just plunking ourselves down, and see what of the city comes to us. Our touring has been informed this trip by two excellent guides: Gilles Desmons’ “Walking Paris,” which we continue to work our way through; and Annabel Simms’ “An Hour From Paris,” which we used for the first time to see Provins. As is our style, it’s all in our phototravelogue at http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=435124542408%3A1480983205&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer
Paris, once again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?